Meaning Of The All Rights Accessed Domain Name...
In market, there is an availability of a complete range of domains' price. It varies from ₹80 to ₹8000/- for same and different top label domains (TLDs). Now, questions arises that what this difference of price is...? At Mediabharti Web Solutions, we sells domain names at very reasonable price for all TLDs. You should always buy the domain names with all rights accessed. Price of a domain depends on the services you are getting in your domain panel.
In it, we offer these features for our clients... take a look...
1. Contact Details: You can manage contacts associated with each Domain Name in various setup like 'Registrant Contact', 'Administrative Contact', 'Billing Contact' and 'Technical Contact'.
2. Privacy Protection: You can protect yourself from spam, identity theft and fraudis service. It is recommended that you enable privacy protection in order to mask your personal information from fraudsters and spammers. When you Register a domain name with us, the Whois of your domain name lists your personal information (such as Name, Company Name, Address, Telephone Number, Email Address etc.) as Contact Details for that domain name. This information becomes available to anyone who performs a Whois lookup of your domain name. Your personal information is, therefore, at risk from being manipulated by data miners, who can then target you via junk email, prank telephone calls, postal messages, fax messages, etc. By using Privacy Protection service, you may immediately put a stop to such abuse. When you enable this service for your domain name, we replace your Contact Details in the Whois information with our generic contact details, thus, masking your personal contact details.
At Mediabharti Web Solutions, we charges ₹200/- + Service Tax for this service. Other players in industry charges upto ₹400/- + Service Tax, for this service.
3. Name Servers: You can manage Name Servers with Domain in your panel. Name Servers are used to point your Domain Name to your website or email service. We require that you maintain at least two Name Servers for your Domain Name.
4. Child Name Servers: You can manage Child Name Servers of any Domain Name. Child Name Servers are Name Servers which are registered under your Domain Name. Once registered, you can use these Child Name Servers in turn as Name Servers for registering other Domain Names. For branding purpose, it is very necessary to sub re-sellers.
5. Domain Secret or Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) code: You can set the authorization code to transfer the Domain Name. The Domain Secret provides an additional layer of security to protect your Domain Name from unauthorized transfer. You must ensure that you keep your Domain Secret or EPP code confidential.
6. Theft Protection: You can protect your Domain Name from theft and accidental transfers. Theft Protection secures your Domain from unauthorized transfers. It recommended that you keep this enabled, except when transferring your Domain Name out.
7. DNSSEC: You can protect your DNS data by adding digital signatures. DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) protect applications from using forged or manipulated DNS data by digitally signing data to validate it's origin. This ensures that the end user is connecting to the actual address for a domain name. You have to contact your hosting provider for DNSSEC values of the domain name.
8. Email: You can get a professional email address for your business using our free email service without a web hosting account. You, also, can manage emails, users, mailing lists, email forwarding and many more things.
9. DNS Management: You can manage Domain Name Server (DNS). Also, you can map your Domain Name to other Web Hosting or Email services and set Domain Aliases etc.
10. Domain Forwarding: You can manage Domain Forwarding with your panel. You may forward your current Domain Name and it's sub-domains to another Domain Name.
11. URL Masking / Stealth Redirection / URL Hiding: These features are also available with us. Enabling URL masking will ensure that your visitors see the source URL and not the destination URL.
12. Sub Domain Forwarding: Enabling Sub Domain Forwarding will forward a request made to http://subdomain.xyz.com to http://yourdestinationurl/subdomain/
13. Path Forwarding: Enabling Path Forwarding will forward requests made to http://xyz.com/some/path to http://yourdestinationurl/some/path.
So, from next time, buy any domain name with all features and with right price...